Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emo

It’s just my expression today, after all.

Nice presentations, bad unexpected back-to-back classes.

8.20am – rehearsal is needed for now before presentation.

9am – the bad class transforms from bad to worse! Last time it was a hypnotic class, now has evolved to be feedback class! I can’t withstand when he asked us class for idea to the past final exam question, where what exactly the question is also I do not know at all. And the worst case is no attendance for today!

9.35am – I decided to escaped from that horrifying class, with my excuse as waiting for Chong Heng’s arrival to deliver my script for presentation later.

10am – Having breakfast before heading to IKAL.

11am – Listening and presenting. 3 groups are presenting at their best, and I can conclude that these are great presentations. Nice works.

1.15pm – VLSI class is extended, where I am caught dumbfounded since I think that class is as usual, not from 1pm. Meal is skipped then. A quiz was expected for today’s VLSI class, so I was quite prepared (not really fully prepared after all).

2pm – VLSI class continues. Scary-looked stick diagram is asked for domino logics.

3pm – PCI class also ends with pop quiz! Damn. I just know I want to end the class faster. Sleepy… Not even going to understand any logic he teaches.

4pm – Status: very hungry. Skipping class for meal right now. After going back, I sit at the back row, watching the tiny words, and finally decides not to jot down the eye-straining notes.

5pm – Why hasn’t the class ended? Nah. I hate this. She seems to be hardworking. “next…”, “next…”, “next…”. Please, my dear, don’t be so hardworking at this moment, can you? My hope ends up in vain after all, and the class duration becomes 2 hours.

6pm – Right after my tutor ending her words, I bring my bag and rush to my car, leaving my file behind. Now, another disaster is coming! Two Kancils are parking at the middle of the road, blocking my car. I struggle and start to feel that everything is so negative, and my temper is burst. =.= . Luckily a nice guy guides me out from that man-made narrow lorong. Thanks to him.

Recovering…

2 comments: